- (June – December) $200 per hour for the first 5 hours, $100 each additional hour
- (January – May) $150 per hour for the first 5 hours, $100 each additional hour
Salt City Sound Machine prides itself on the customers knowing that when they choose us for their event, they’re not just paying for a DJ, they’re paying for outstanding service. For your investment, you can look forward to a full package service that is offered standard to all of our clients:
- All inclusive pricing with NO hidden charges. Many services that are considered “extras” in the DJ business are included in the price at Salt City Sound Machine
- Set Up and Tear Down of equipment, including early set up
- On-site ceremonies (No extra charge beyond the standard hourly rate)
- Announcements and Emcee services
- Event Coordination and Scheduling
- Face-To-Face and Phone Meetings
- Song downloads or CD rips
- Use of wireless microphone system
- Clients are free to and encouraged submit request list and do-not-plays list, and we will use our expertise to guide them into customizing their event to reflect their unique personalities.
- Salt City Sound Machine will work with clients to create an event timeline that covers what’s happening, when it’s happening, who is involved, and what music to play. This is especially crucial in events like weddings where organization is vital to make sure things run smoothly.
- All wedding clients receive a comprehensive packet that allows them to choose the specific songs for their reception and/or ceremony, complete with definitions of specific reception moments and song suggestions for each moment.
- All events are covered by Salt City Sound Machine’s Gig Blog. And all wedding clients receive a customized CD of their specific song choices as a complementary gift from us.
- Knowledge that the DJ they talk to and plan with is the DJ that will perform at their event. Salt City Sound Machine does not subcontract or hire-out.
Salt City Sound Machine requires a deposit of $100 to secure services. That total is deducted from your overall balance, which is due the day of the event. The deposit is due at the time of the contract signing.
While we do offer a great deal of services that are included in your price, there are a few circumstances when additional charges will be necessary. These charges will be disclosed and agreed upon at the time of the contract signing and figured into the quote. As we said before, there are NO hidden or last minute charges.
- Travel – Salt City Sound Machine is certainly willing to travel, however a travel fee will be added to any event taking place more than 40 miles outside of Syracuse. An additional lodging fee may also be charged if a hotel stay is required.
- Off-Site Ceremonies – Ceremonies that take place at the same venue of the reception are included in the standard package service, but ceremonies that take place in a different location will will incur an additional charge due to the additional set up and tear down required.
Salt City Sound Machine offers several ways to receive a discounted rate! Only one discount applies per event.
Preferred Venue Discount – $100 off
If you hire Salt City Sound Machine at a venue where we are a preferred vendor, you receive a $100 discount.
Military Discount – $100 off
Salt City Sound Machine offers $100 off to all active members of the military. Valid military ID is needed.
Westhill High School Discount – $100 off
Owner Jason Paussa is a proud alum of Westhill High School in Syracuse, NY. All former alumni, current teachers/administrators, and parents of current students all receive a $100 discount for all services.
Social Media Discount – $50 off
If you Like or Follow Salt City Sound Machine on social media — Facebook or Twitter — by the time of the contract signing, you receive $50 off all services.